Dierk Schaefer, Flicker
1. A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog,
who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge
or a boat. How did the dog do it?
2. Put a coin into an empty bottle and insert a cork into the neck. How can you
remove the coin without removing the cork or breaking the bottle?
3. What is unusual about the following words: revive, banana, grammar, voodoo,
assess, potato, dresses, uneven?
4. Mary’s father had 4 daughter; three are named: Mana, Nene, and Nini. So what’s
the 4th daughter’s name?
Photo by: Dierk Schaefer, Flicker
1. The River was frozen.
2. Push the cork in and shake the coin out.
3. Put the first letter of each word and spell it backwards. It will the same word.
4. The 4th daughter is Mary.
Credit by www.forbes.com